Join me in March!
I’m pleased to be a presenter at the Minnesota Council of Nonprofit’s Nonprofit Communications & Technology Conference in March, 2018. I will be presenting a session with fundraising guru Joanne Kosciolek about creating a refreshingly simple brand. Have you decluttered your brand lately?
“Meet your development team: Your board!” MCN Annual Conference, 2017
“Is your organization’s name holding you back?” MCN Nonprofit Communications and Technology Conference, 2017
“Lead and your board will follow!” MCN Fundraising Conference, 2016
“Brand positioning: What makes your organization uniquely great?” MCN Nonprofit Communications and Technology Conference, 2016
Here are a few reviews from the workshop I presented about naming with Joanne Kosciolek.
- “The presenters are real pros. Participated in their session last year and this was just as good.”
- “Lots of experience by presenters with recognized community non-profits.”
- “My organization needs this training so much. I really appreciated the strategy and criteria for moving through a name transition.”
- “This was the best session of my conference experience. I would return to another conference just to attend their next presentation. They were excellent; engaging, informative, knowledgeable and focused on the topic.”
- “These two presenters are excellent. Bring them back each year.”